The Start of Something Good
Welcome to our blog! We are very excited to be up and running. This will be a place for us to share our insights about Tahiti and discuss anything and everything related to the destination. Our goal is to deliver fresh information that you won’t find anywhere else. So whether you’ve visited the islands once, twice, or you’ve always dreamed of getting there, we hope to become your trusted source for the following:
- Inspiration for your next vacation! Tips on where to go, what to see, and why – all based on firsthand experience. We’ll always recommend the very best because we’ve been there and we’ve tried it all.
- Updates on events, tournaments, and cultural celebrations happening in Tahiti. From surfing competitions and outrigger canoe races to traditional Polynesian festivals, we’ll keep you in the loop about what’s going on. We’ll even put together special offers to help get you there, making it easy for you to join the fun!
- Details about Tahiti’s rich history and strong cultural heritage. We’ll share interesting tidbits of information that you might not have otherwise known.
- Profiles on different individuals or artists that have made an impact on the destination or vice versa. We’ve met a lot of interesting people who share our passion for Tahiti and we’d love to tell you their stories!
- News and announcements from our hotel or cruise partners. We’ll keep you updated on the latest developments including renovations, grand openings, and special rates or promotions.
- Information for all types of travelers and aficionados. It’s no secret that Tahiti is an incredibly romantic honeymoon destination. In fact, that’s one of the things we love about it! But there are so many other reasons to love Tahiti and we’re here to introduce you to them. Whether you’re an avid diver, a history buff, a culinary enthusiast or even just a parent traveling with kids, we’ll deliver relevant information for whatever your passion may be.
And that’s only the beginning. If there’s something you want to hear about, tell us! We’re eager to engage with you and share our knowledge. Be sure to subscribe, follow, share, “like” or sign up for our newsletter for occasional updates.
Until next time…