Ia Orana! Welcome to our blog. This is a place for us to share our insights about Tahiti and discuss anything and everything related to the destination. Our goal is to deliver fresh information you won’t find anywhere else. Whether you’ve visited the islands once, twice, or always dreamed of getting there, we hope to become your trusted source for the following:
- Inspiration for your next vacation. Tips on where to go, what to see, and why—all based on firsthand experience. We’ll always recommend the very best because we’ve been there and we’ve tried it all.
- Updates on events and cultural celebrations happening in Tahiti. From surfing competitions and outrigger canoe races to traditional Polynesian festivals, we’ll keep you in the loop about what’s going on. We’ll even put together special offers to help get you there.
- Details about the history and cultural heritage of the islands. We’ll share interesting tidbits of information that you might not have known otherwise.
- Profiles on people or local artists. We’ve met a lot of interesting individuals that share our passion for the destination and we’d love to tell you their stories.
- News and announcements from our hotel or cruise partners. We’ll keep you updated on the latest developments including renovations, grand openings and special rates or promotions.
- Information for all types of travelers. There are so many reasons to love Tahiti beyond the honeymoon appeal. Whether you’re an avid diver, history buff, foodie or even just a parent traveling with kids, we’ll deliver relevant information for whatever your passion may be.
This is just the beginning. If there’s something you want to hear about, tell us. We’re eager to engage with you and share our knowledge. Be sure to subscribe, follow, share, like and sign up for our newsletter for occasional updates. Until next time…
5 thoughts on “The Start of Something Good”
Absolutely gorgeous – great job Nicole – I’m a fan! xox, Pat
Howdy! I totally agree with what you wrote on the weblog. Maintain it nicely, due to the fact weblogs like this are uncommon on the internet as well. A greeting!
yes, the posts are very good.
You have a nice blog! Thanks for posting this interesting information for us. If you keep up this good work I’ll visit your website again. Thanks!
This is a nice blog over here.