Anchors Aweigh with Tahiti Yacht Charter
With a variety of unique, remote islands to discover, we believe one of the best ways to see Tahiti is by cruise or catamaran. We also guarantee that if you ask anyone who has ever been to Tahiti, they’ll probably gush about the vibrant shades of blue, sapphire and turquoise of the lagoons. And with such a scenic setting, why wouldn’t you want to spend all your time on the water?
Tahiti Yacht Charter specializes in private sailboat and luxury catamaran cruises to a selection of Tahiti’s islands. If you’re ready to sail the South Seas, we definitely recommend their service. Here are just a few reasons why we love them:
- They are a family-owned charter company, so they are truly invested in making sure your experience with them is top notch.
- They offer professional service with a personal touch. They’ll tailor your cruise itinerary to your every wish, meaning no two cruises are alike.
- Their fleet is regularly updated to offer you the very best in luxury, technology and comfort.
- You can be as active or inactive as you wish to be. Each catamaran is equipped with snorkeling and fishing gear, dinghies, floating hammocks, kayaks and more.
- These modern catamarans can accommodate anywhere from two to twelve people. Whatever the size of your party, you’ll never sail with strangers – your catamaran is always reserved exclusively for you.
- You’ll have your very own friendly staff and crew ready to serve you. They’ll prepare your meals and handle the details so you can simply relax and enjoy the voyage.
Ready to go? With our Tahiti Twosome package, you’ll stay six nights aboard the catamaran and experience the islands of Bora Bora, Raiatea, Taha’a and Huahine. If you had something else in mind, we can always customize your itinerary. Simply let us know what you’re looking for and we’ll handle the rest.