With a variety of unique, remote islands to discover, we believe one of the best ways to see Tahiti is by cruise or catamaran. We also guarantee that if you ask anyone who has ever been to Tahiti, they’ll probably gush about the vibrant shades of blue, sapphire and turquoise of the lagoons. And with such a scenic setting, why wouldn’t you want to spend all your time on the water?
Tahiti Yacht Charter specializes in private sailboat and luxury catamaran cruises to a selection of Tahiti’s islands. If you’re ready to sail the South Seas, we definitely recommend their service. Here are just a few reasons why we love them:
- They are a family-owned charter company, so they are truly invested in making sure your experience with them is top notch.
- They offer professional service with a personal touch. They’ll tailor your cruise itinerary to your every wish, meaning no two cruises are alike.
- Their fleet is regularly updated to offer you the very best in luxury, technology and comfort.
- You can be as active or inactive as you wish to be. Each catamaran is equipped with snorkeling and fishing gear, dinghies, floating hammocks, kayaks and more.
- These modern catamarans can accommodate anywhere from two to twelve people. Whatever the size of your party, you’ll never sail with strangers – your catamaran is always reserved exclusively for you.
- You’ll have your very own friendly staff and crew ready to serve you. They’ll prepare your meals and handle the details so you can simply relax and enjoy the voyage.
Ready to go? With our Tahiti Twosome package, you’ll stay six nights aboard the catamaran and experience the islands of Bora Bora, Raiatea, Taha’a and Huahine. If you had something else in mind, we can always customize your itinerary. Simply let us know what you’re looking for and we’ll handle the rest.
23 thoughts on “Anchors Aweigh with Tahiti Yacht Charter”
GORGEOUS! My uncle and aunt went to Tahiti a few years ago and absolutely loved it. But I think it would be impossible to have a BAD time in such a beautiful locale! I’ve always wanted to stay in one of those little huts. Looks so peaceful and dreamy.
Just found your blog and love it! Tahiti is my ultimate dream vacation :)
Excellent stuff, just excellent!
It’s hard to find knowledgeable people on this subject, however, you seem like you know what you’re talking about! Thanks.
It’s the perfect time to make some plans! I have read this post and maybe you can write additional articles? I wish to read more about it!
Hi! Very nice blog you have here, I like it! Have a nice day!
Great site! Would love to always get updates.
Thank you for all your efforts that you have put in this. very interesting info.
Truly a nice and useful piece of info. Thanks for sharing.
This website is incredible. The content is magnificent!
This is the right blog for anybody who wants to find information about Tahiti. You know so much! Great stuff, simply nice!
What’s up, very nice blog!! Excellent .. Superb .. I will bookmark your website, thanks for sharing.
Very interesting information! Perfect… just what I was searching for!
Very good info, thanks for the post.
Nice website. very interesting!
Nice post. Thanks for sharing.
You’re so amazing!
I was looking through some of your posts on this site and I think it is really informative! Keep it up.
You appear to know a lot about this. Magnificent blog, a great read. I will definitely be back!
Superb visual appeal on this website, I’d rate it a 10 :)
I really like your writing style, great information, thanks for posting :D.
Thanks for share………. Lets hope inside foreseeable future it’s going to be really of great help for us……
In direction of the tip of the 20th century, mobile phone ownership turned ubiquitous in the industrialised world – due to the
establishment of trade standards, and the rapid fall in price of handset ownership, and use
driven by economies of scale.