We are thrilled to be commemorating the US Supreme Court’s decision against the Defense of Marriage Act by offering all couples a free wedding ceremony in the Islands of Tahiti.
Tahiti has a reputation for being an open and accepting locale for people from all walks of life, including same-sex couples. After holding a legal ceremony in the US, we encourage all couples to once again exchange vows during your honeymoon in one of the most beautiful destinations in the world.
Our “Free to Love” promotion includes the following wedding ceremonies at these participating resorts:
- Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort & Spa: Ipoipo Wedding Ceremony
- Sofitel Bora Bora Private Island Resort: Traditional Wedding Ceremony
- Hilton Bora Bora Nui Resort & Spa: Opuhi Wedding Ceremony
- Le Meridien Bora Bora Resort: Romantic Ceremony
- InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa: Intimate Blessings Ceremony
- Le Taha’a Island Resort & Spa: Te Vanira Wedding Ceremony
For all other resorts and wedding packages, we will offer a $500 credit toward the ceremony of your choice. Valid on any minimum 7-night honeymoon including airfare and accommodation booked with Tahiti.com from July 1, 2013 through July 31, 2013 for travel by March 31, 2014. Call 866-584-2336 to plan your special celebration!